2009年1月10日土曜日

3 Best blogs ranking

I selected my favorite blogs. I like blogs which have a lot of information, pictures, and links. It is also important to see easily. If not easy to see, I do not feel that I want to read and see blogs. The blogs which I selected are easy to see and they have a lot of information, pictures, and links.
Please check these blogs. What do you think?

No 1★★★ Th1.116 H/A/P/P/Y (Miyu Kimura) : Her blog is written a lot of information and pictures. I also think that her blog looks cute. There are a lot of links in her blog and these links are nice sites, I think. There are also nice pictures. Therefore, I chose her blog No. 1.


No 2.★★ Th1.124 Today Is.. (Mayuko Takano) : Her blog looks clean. There are a lot of information. I also like movie which she reccommend.


No 3Th1.110 Life Is Beautiful ★彡 ( Noriyuki Ogasawara) : His blog is used black and white. It is easy to see and read, so I like his blog. I also like his comment. I think that it is funny.

0 件のコメント: